What is a success coach?
Also known as goal-oriented life coach, a success coach focuses on helping clients transition from a life of fear and unfulfillment to a life of abundance and purpose.
Our success coach, Dan Phelps offers a deep understanding of leadership, emotional intelligence assessment and coaching, goal setting and team dynamics. Our industry experience spans many sectors and crosses many borders. We have worked with leaders from Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, elite athletes and everyday people struggling with changes in their life.
Within all streams of our coaching practice (Leadership, Business and Personal), we help individuals understand how their happiness in their career, relationships, and life align to their values. These are the direct result of their chosen identity, clarity of vision, behaviors and the actions they elect to take daily.
How do you know if you need a success coach?
People turn to coaching because they’re working through challenges and need some additional motivation, support or accountability.
We can help with:
- Getting work done better: improving relationships and work processes
- Improving Interpersonal dynamics: figuring out those important relationships and how to make them effective and rewarding
- Making tough decisions: having tough conversations
- Navigating change: personal, career, team, strategy
- Creating a strong sense of vision, purpose and priorities, and how to stay in alignment with them
Concrete benefits are:
- Clarity of goals and plans
- Enhanced relationships, team engagement, productivity
- Clarity of self, purpose, values, and development goals
- Professional/Personal growth & accomplishment
- Assessing development needs. We figure out where we’re starting and what the end goal is
- Examining the current reality. What’s going on? Why this goal? Why now?
- Exploration of patterns and processes. What’s working? What’s not? Identifying those constraints and limiting beliefs that are getting in the way of goal achievement
- Examine options, ideas, insights
- Create action plans
- Feedback, accountability agreements